Digital photo image file with the following specifications :
1. Your photograph image must be:
- in colour taken against plain white background without shadow;
- taken within the last 3 months;
- show the full face and without headgear (see sample photo on the right)
(headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features);
2. Guidelines for the photograph of MOE student:
- in colour taken against plain white background without shadow
- student to be in school uniform
- hair must be neatly combed or tied up.
3. Your photograph image attachment file must be:
- JPEG format ('jpg' extension)
- dimension of the photo image has to be 240 X 320 pixels.
- file size should be about 150 Kbytes;
* Your photograph image must meet TransitLink's requirements for printing onto the Concession Card. Failure to meet the requirements can result in delay or rejection of your application.