The Add Value Machine (AVM) provides convenient and user-friendly services for commuters. It is located at selected MRT stations, bus interchanges and major bus stops and locations.
The services include:
• Revaluation of stored value cards
• Checking recent past 30 travel transactions
• Emailing of travel transactions (New)
• Encoding of monthly concession passes
• Concession card extension
• Payment of penalty fee
• Express claims and filing for refunds
• Instant redemption of travel voucher
• Collection of Travel Smart rewards
To top-up travel value or encode monthly concession pass, no cash is needed. The amount will be deducted from the passenger's bank account via NETS-enabled ATM cards.
The AVM operates daily from 12.05am to 11.45pm.
New user interface of AVM