Lost Card Replacement

Click on the cards below to access the respective online replacement forms.


Please visit this page for information on the documents to bring if you wish to replace your concession card at our Concession Card Replacement Office.


Please note that you will not be allowed to change the photo and name on the card if you are collecting your replacement concession card at the TransitLink Kiosk. The replacement concession card will be printed with the same photo as on the original card.

Undergraduate Concession Card


School Smartcard/Non-MOE School Smartcard


ITE Student Concession Card


Tertiary Student Concession Card (Diploma / Undergraduate)


Private Education Institution Student Concession Card


Full-Time National Servicemen (NSF) / PAssion NSF


Senior Citizen / PAssion Silver Concession Card


Adult Monthly Travel Card


Workfare Transport Concession Card


Persons with Disabilities Concession Card