A Rewarding Career Awaits You at TransitLink
At TransitLink, we understand there is more to life than work. Our employees are provided with the opportunities to grow their careers professionally and, at the same time, learn and develop other aspects of themselves to fully realise their potential. This is our commitment to them.
Here are the six Core Values that build the foundation of our workplace culture and daily interactions with our colleagues, customers and other stakeholders:
We are honest in our dealings with stakeholders, customers and colleagues. We are fair in our approach. We are transparent and accountable for our actions.
We take ownership in meeting the needs of our colleagues and customers. We develop systems and processes with the customers’ needs in mind. We treat every customer with respect.
We go the extra mile to exceed our customers’ expectations. We build our competencies through continuous learning. We ensure the highest quality in everything we do.
We are proactive in creating new ideas to challenge the status quo. We are open to diverse views and explore new ideas for continuous improvement.
We treat each other with respect. We co-operate and collaborate with each other. We are open in sharing our knowledge and imparting skills.
We bond as a family at work and play. We value work-life balance.
If you are a confident and self-motivated individual who has a passion for excellence and are committed to making a positive difference in everything you do, we would love for you to join our family. We have a wide array of job opportunities and if you are keen on any of them, please send in your application via the 'Apply' button.
A rewarding career at TransitLink awaits you.
- Attend inbound calls
- Attend to call-back requests from customers
- Ensure follow-up on escalated cases
- Filing of claims for customer (i.e over-deduction/failure to exit/double deduction)
- Concession-related matters (i.e lost of card/replacement procedure/extension issues/application issues)
- Journey planner enquiries from customer
- Perform simple investigation for cases
- Attend to emails enquiry when necessary
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Team Leaders or Supervisors
- Minimum Diploma holders
- Prior working experience in call centre is preferred
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to perform shift work
- Sale of CEPAS cards and allied products at ticket or concession card replacement offices located at various MRT stations or bus interchanges
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level
- Customer service mindset
- Good communication skills and pleasant disposition
- Willing to perform shift work
- Provide 1st level of support to users of equipment at transit service centres.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify transit system equipment-related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and hardware modification of transit system equipment.
- Install software updates on transit system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers and switches at AVM/CSM locations.
- Replace faulty lighting at transit service centres.
- Provide support for the transit service centre sprucing exercises.
- Adhere to company stated personal data protection, security and other policies. This may include usage of computer systems, network, internet, emails and password management.
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills
- Punctual and disciplined
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to identify and prioritize tasks on hand and resolve them quickly and completely
- Able to perform shift work
- ITC/NTC or Higher NITEC in Electronics or Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or its Equivalent
- Experience in troubleshooting transit system equipment and electro mechanical equipment