Product & Services

Adjust font size: zoom in zoom out email Email Page Print Print

What is it?

It is a personalised concession card specially tailored for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). With this card, commuters can purchase the Hybrid Monthly Concession Pass (MCP) priced at $60. This MCP allows commuters to enjoy unlimited travel on Singapore's basic bus services and rail services within pass validity period.

Click HERE to view Persons with Disabilities Concession Scheme Booklet.


What are the eligibility criteria for Persons with Disabilities Concession Card?

Persons aged less than 60 years of age [Note – those aged 60 and above, or turning 60 years old in one month's time, should apply for the PAssion Silver / Senior Citizen Concession Card instead], who are Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents, and

a. Are beneficiaries of existing disability schemes and services and members (with permanent disability) of relevant Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs); or
b. Attended Special Education (SPED) schools operated by a VWO; or
c. Certified by a medical practitioner to have a permanent disability of one or more of the following:

i. A physical disability; or
ii. A visual impairment; or
iii. A hearing impairment; or
iv. Autism Spectrum Disorder; or
v. Intellectual Disability


If you are currently holding a Eligible to apply for PWD Concession card?
Workfare Transport Concession Card Conditions apply
Polytechnic Student Concession Card  Yes 
 Tertiary Student Concession Card Yes 
NSF Concession Card Yes 
 Any other Concession Card that is not stated above No 

*You can only hold either the Workfare Transport concession card (WTCS) or PWD concession card. However, you are encouraged to hold the PWD concession card as it offers better concession benefits.

Those who wish to check if they are automatically eligible can do so online at the SG Enable website using their SingPass account. Alternatively, you may call SG Enable via 1800-8585885.

Back to Top

Interesting! So how do I apply for one?

Eligible applicants, i.e. beneficiaries of existing disability schemes and services and members (with permanent disability) of relevant VWOs, may proceed to apply HERE or download TransitLink mobile app to complete the relevant online application form, and submit your photograph and copy of NRIC.
Download links: Apple Appstore | Google Play

Alternatively, eligible applicants may apply at any TransitLink Ticket Office with a colour passport-sized photograph taken within the last 3 months against a white background and their NRIC.

Photograph must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Taken against a white background in colour passport-sized
  • Hair must be neatly combed or tied up
  • Image must show full face from chin to crown of the head

For applicants who were issued physical hardcopy forms and Business Reply Envelopes between April to July 2014, please note that the Business Reply Service has been terminated since April 2016. You may apply via the channels as stated above.

For existing WTCS card holders who wish to switch their card to a PWD concession card, please note that you can only do so at TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Offices. Kindly bring along your current WTCS card and original NRIC. If you would like a proxy to help apply for the card, they will need to present their own original NRIC. The WTCS card will be retained and any remaining value in the card will be refunded to you in cash. 

Back to Top

How long does it take after submitting an application to receive the concession card?

Applications will take around 2 - 4 weeks processing time. Once you receive your concession card, simply head down to any TransitLink Ticket Office to activate it by making a minimum top-up of $10. Don't forget to bring your NRIC / Passport for verification purposes.

Back to Top

What is Interim Financial Assistance and how can it be claimed?

An Interim Financial Assistance (IFA) of $80 was provided to PWDs to help defray the transport costs between April to July 2014, and could be claimed at any TransitLink Ticket Office or Add Value Machine (AVM+) with the notification letter and their existing travel card, or PWD Concession Card.

*Please note that redemption of IFA had ended on 31 December 2014.

Back to Top

What type of travel pass can I purchase?

Not only do PWDs get to enjoy 25% or more discount off adult fares and not have to pay additional fares for distances beyond 7.2km, they have the option of buying a Monthly Concession Pass (MCP) with unlimited basic bus and train rides at $60 per month.

Concession Pass Benefit Price
Hybrid Concession Pass (HCP) Unlimited rides on basic bus services and trains $60

Please note that:

* Concession cards have to be activated and valid before the purchase of concession passes.

* Only ONE valid concession pass can be utilised in an individual concession card at any one time.

* Concession pass is valid for one month, which is similar to all other passes.

* Activation of concession pass can be made up to 7 days in advance from your travel start date. Concession passes cannot be overlapped in dates.

* Unused concession pass is non-refundable.

*Concession cardholders who do not require the concession passes will still continue to enjoy concession fares on their existing concession card.

* Basic bus services include trunk and feeder services.
- Express, Fast Forward and premium bus services like Chinatown Direct, Premium, Nite Owl, NightRider and City Direct are NOT included.
- Concession Passes are applicable for Parks 408.

For more information on basic and premium bus services, click on the respective bus operators below.
SBS Transit | SMRT | Tower Transit | Go-Ahead

Back to Top

What if I want to top up the card?

All you have to do is visit any TransitLink Ticket Office to top up your card. The minimum amount that you can top up is $10 and the maximum amount being $500.

You may also use the AVM+ or GTM in MRT stations and bus interchanges to top up your concession card. AVM+ accepts payments via NETS while GTM accepts cash and e-Payments such as NETS, credit and debit cards.

Back to Top

Oh no, I've lost my card! What should I do?

Not to worry! Simply call 1800-CALL ONE (1800-2255 663) which operates daily from 8am to 6pm (excluding public holidays) and provide your NRIC number or concession card number along with your contact number. If you are calling after operating hours, just leave a voice mail.

And for security reasons, the loss report is irreversible once it is lodged in our system and the card, even if found, would no longer be usable. So we sincerely advise card holders to search thoroughly for the card before making the loss report.

Should there be any misuse before the card is cancelled, TransitLink will not be liable. Any remaining value will be refunded to you in cash after 10 days.

Back to Top

I think my card is spoilt. What should I do?

If your card is faulty, you may approach any TransitLink Ticket Office to obtain a Temporary Card when you present the technically faulty card to the staff. The Temporary Card is encoded with $5 in travel value to help you make your way to the TransitLink Concession Card Replacement Office for an immediate replacement and to file a deferred refund for the unused period of your Monthly Concession Pass. The amount will be pro-rated and refunded to you within 10 working days.

Do take note that the Temporary Card is valid for only 10 days. You may also top-up the card for use and adult fare will be deducted. When making your new concession card, the Temporary Card must be returned.

You can click here to read the terms and conditions of use of the Temporary Card.

The administrative fee and the replacement cost will be waived in the event that the electronic data on the technically faulty card cannot be reliably read for any reason whatsoever as determined by TransitLink.

Back to Top

What if I need to get my card replaced?

There are 3 ways to get your card replaced.

If you are heading down to the Concession Card Replacement Office to apply for a replacement, kindly bring along:

  • Original NRIC/Passport for Singapore citizens; or
  • Original NRIC/Re-entry Permit for Singapore Permanent Residents
  • One colour passport-sized photograph that was taken within the last 3 months against a white background.

Photograph must fulfil the following criteria:

  • Taken against a white background in colour passport-sized
  • Hair must be neatly combed or tied up
  • Image must show full face from chin to crown of the head

If you would like someone else to help you apply for a replacement, then they will have to present their own original NRIC / Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items. 

Back to Top

How much will it cost to replace my card?

The charges for replacement of a lost, damaged or defective Persons with Disabilities Concession Card are:

Replacement Costs Lost Card via Concession Card Replacement Offices Lost Card via Self-service Channels (Online/Mobile/TransitLink Kiosk) Damaged Card Defective Card
Administrative Fee $13 $11 Waived Free Replacement
Card Cost $5 $5 $5
Personalisation Fee $3.10 $3.10 $3.10
Total $21.10 $19.10 $8.10 $0

The above fees are subject to changes

The card cost and personalisation fee are the actual cost of the card medium and its production. The administrative fee covers the handling and operating costs.

Do note that you will have to top-up a minimum $10 travel value to activate the card.

Back to Top

What if I would like to get a refund on my card?

If you would like to obtain a refund of any remaining travel value on the card, simply return the concession card to any TransitLink Ticket Office where it will be retained. Remember to bring along your original NRIC/Passport to receive the refund. If you would like a proxy to help receive the refund of the card, then they will have to present their own original NRIC / Passport in addition to the above-mentioned items.

Back to Top